I didn't feel like eating anything in my kitchen. This is about all I had ingredients for.
High Altitude Zucchini Coconut BreadServes 8
- 1 1/2 cup + 3 tbsp whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsps vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1/2 cup unsweetened grated coconut
- Preheat oven to 325º. Spray an 8"x4" baking pan and set aside.
- Whisk flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder in a medium bowl.
- Beat eggs, butter, sugar, vanilla extract and milk. Mix wet with dry and stir until just incorporated. Gently stir in zucchini and coconut.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 - 55 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean. Remove from oven and cool on rack for 15 minutes. Remove from pan and finish cooling on the rack.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.