Good and spicy!
- 2 Morningstar Farms Buffalo Chick Patties, Cooked and diced
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 1 prepared pie shell
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 4 tsps all purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup blue cheese dressing
- Additional hot sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat. Add onion and cook until softened, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In medium bowl, toss 4 teaspoons flour with the cheese. Sprinkle cheese mixture into the pie shell. Add chopped "chicken".
- Mix eggs, milk, salt, blue cheese dressing and optional hot sauce. Pour into pie pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until filling is set and crust is golden brown