Delicious and quick to throw together if you already have roasted vegetables in the fridge! If you don't have veggies already roasted you can still make this quickly by simmering the cauliflower and zucchini for about 10 minutes in the sauce at the end of step 2.
- 2 cups roasted cauliflower
- 2 small roasted zucchini
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsps grated fresh ginger
- 2 1/2 tbsp Thai Kitchen Red Curry Paste (if you use a spicier brand, use less)
- 1 (8 oz) jar tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 (15 oz) can coconut milk
- 1 (15 oz) can baby corn, drained
- 1 (8 oz) can sliced bamboo shoots, drained
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add onions and sauté until softened, about 10 minutes. Add garlic, ginger, and curry paste and stir fry about 1 minute until fragrant. Add tomato sauce, lemon juice, salt and coconut milk. Bring to a simmer and let cook for a few minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add roasted vegetables, baby corn and bamboo shoots. Cook until heated through.
- Serve with rice and enjoy.