Tonight we are finishing up the leftover pasta and sauce from last night. This evening's vegetable of choice is roasted zucchini.
- Zucchini, cut in 1 inch cubes
- Cooking spray
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450º. Spray a quarter sheet pan or cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Spread zucchini on pan. Spray with more cooking spray.
- Roast in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Flip pieces and return to oven to cook until tender and browned, about 15 minutes more minutes.
- When done, sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle lightly with Parmesan cheese and enjoy.