Thursday, June 27, 2013

Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse


I found a bunch of different recipes for apple cider vinegar rinses online. After reading through, I found that the recipes with a higher ratio of vinegar are better for long, dry hair. I am adding rose petals and rose hips so it complements my Rose Butter Bath & Shampoo bar I am using. Hopefully this will help with the coarse, dry feeling my hair has since I started using natural products.



Ingredients

  • 1 cup water
  • 1 tbsp rose hips
  • 2 tbsp rose petals
  • 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar

Instructions

  1. Boil water. Pour over rose hips and rose petals. Allow to steep for at least 1/2 hour. Strain. Measure out 1/2 cup scented water.
  2. Combine water and apple cider vinegar in a spray bottle. 
  3. Shake. Spray evenly over hair. Cold rinse or just leave in.

No comments:

Post a Comment